Update on the Publisher

April 22, 2010 at 11:05 pm (Uncategorized)

The publisher has now made an offer where I would just need to buy 100 books. I have still not made a decision. I have written them about two things I am interested in doing:

One, offering a pdf version of the book free on my homeschool blog, and

Two, having the book translated into other languages.

I’m waiting to hear if they only want an exclusive arrangement that would preclude doing those things.

When I have that final information, I will make a decision about publication and let you know.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s